Buyer’s Premium – There is a 13% Buyers Fee that will be added to your final bill. Premium is 10% if paying by Cash, Swiped Debit Card or Approved Check. (Contact Office Staff for approval process)
Register to Bid – Bidder must provide a valid State Driver’s License, Passport or State ID
All Sales Are Final – All Items are sold As-Is, Where-Is and All Sales are Final.
Payment methods – We accept Cash, Visa Mastercard or Discover (Either Debit or Credit)
Any other payment method must be approved and arranged prior to the Auction with our office staff.
- All bids must be received 1 hour before the start of the sale.
- Total of absentee bids must be a minimum of $25.
- Item(s) must be paid for and removed from the Auction Center within 3 days of Auction.
- Item(s) may not be removed until full payment is made.
- Previewing the item is strongly recommended – All sales are final
- For New Bidders, Credit Card Information is Required for all absentee bids
- Choice – Used when selling like items. For example – you may bid $100 for ‘3 Tables – Choice’. This means you may take 1, 2 or 3 tables for $100. If you take 1, your bill is $100, if you take 2 the bill is $200 and so on. Any tables you don’t choose will be offered to any other bidder for $100. If any remain, they may be auctioned again.
- Each – Used when selling like items. For example, you may bid $100 for ‘4 chairs – each’. This means you must take all 4 chairs at $100 a piece, totaling $400